[RTTY] GU0SUP Russian RTTY

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Sep 4 11:56:16 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Only a small effort from me, as I had not planned to operate in this one.
However, it was far too hot to sit outside, so I went into the shack, and
could not resist playing for just a couple of hours.
Conditions were extremely poor, with not one W in my log! I did manage to
work PY, YV and VE, so I can't work out why I couldn't hear any of the usual
W's. Apart from that, there was a good opening to YB from here, and all had
excellent signals here.
Not a very good effort, but I think the bands were almost dead!

Here is what I managed in about 2.5 hours overall:
A. Single OP., All band

 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	Oblasts
80m: 	4	20	3	2
40m:	26	140	17	7
20m:	45	295	18	16
15m:	0	0	0	0
10m:	0	0	0	0
Total:	75	455	38	25

Total multipliers:	63
Score:			28665
Station Description: 	IC756Pro
Antenna(s): 		MQ1 mini-beam, plus Inverted l for 40/80

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP