[RTTY] Radios, FSK, Interfaces etc.

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:30:34 EDT 2005

Brian,
Please check the wonderful page of our Guru, Don-AA5AU.
You will find tonns of usefull stuff over there.
I personally learned from www.rttycontesting.com
This is one of the best, on my opinion.
Good luck
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N (used to be a newby two years ago)
:)

Brian Kassel <k7re at arrl.net> wrote:
RTTY Folks:

Wouldn't it be nice if someone started a sort of data base, or list
of radio-interface-software combinations for newbies? I subscribe to
several digital and RTTY lists, and it seems that often I see the same
questions asked by newbies concerning the vary large number of
combinations and possibilities. Maybe such an item already exists? I
know that there are some wonderful web sites out there that partially
list these items, they are great as far as they go. The Microham MK
interface also attempts to address various combinations. If each one
of us contributes some information to this data base, soon the number of
repeated requests would come down some, and newbies might be better
served with a sort of "one stop shopping" for their digital radio and
RTTY interface needs.

Brian K7RE