[RTTY] Upcoming KG4OX Operation

Doug McDuff w4ox at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 15 19:45:33 EDT 2005

Just received notice that I will be able to be
active from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba as KG4OX from
9/19 – 9/26, including an all band entry in the
CQWW RTTY contest 9/24 - 9/25.  Outside the test,
I will be active on all bands 80 – 6, including
the WARC bands on SSB, CW & RTTY.  QSL via the
home call.  Bureau cards are gladly welcomed.  As
well, upon return home the logs will be uploaded
to LOTW (please note I will wait until after the
contest log submission deadline to submit the contest log).

73 & hope to cu in print.

Doug W4OX