[RTTY] AA5AU Update 9/18

aa5au@bellsouth.net aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 18 10:41:24 EDT 2005

Still in Lafayette, LA.  Drove back to Harvey yesterday for more house repairs.  The electricity is on and the phones work.  I checked and my DSL is working too!

Got all the rest of the carpeting pulled & treated several rooms for mold even though there wasn't very mold at all present.

Took more pictures.

http://aa5au.com/

I'm not sure if I will be able to operate CQWW.  I've been invited to operate here in Lafayette, but Shay and I are hoping to start living in the house toward the end of the week.  I still have my HF2V, so it's possible to get on the low bands.  Maybe I'll make a limited single band 40M effort.  I don't know yet, but I hope to put AA5AU back on the air soon.

73, Don AA5AU