[RTTY] W0ETC NO GO WW RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Fri Sep 23 18:04:27 EDT 2005

I've spent the last 3.5 hours trying to get a to go.   The rig is keyed
all the time, even with everything disconnected except for the power
cord.  Tried a second rig and it receives as long as the interface isn't
plugged into a serial port, plug it in and it stays keyed.  Tried various
cables, etc to no avail.  Tired of beating my head into the wall.  I said
I didn't know if I felt like working a major contest and the equipment
decided for me;-)

GL to all who are playing in CQ WW RTTY.

73 Larry  W0ETC