[RTTY] mw0cri cqww sum

mw0cri mw0criwales at dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 12:07:40 EDT 2005

           CQWWRTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2005-09-24

   CallSign Used : MW0CRI
     Operator(s) : DAVID

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : 14
      Gridsquare : IO72PB

            Name : DAVID MARSTON
         Address : ROSARIO ,HIGH  STREET
                   ST-DOGMAELS
  City/State/Zip : CARDIGAN  PEMBS  SA43 3EF
         Country : WALES

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CDXC
         Software: N1MM Logger V5.8.8

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN    Sec
         3.5      48     98   24    6    0
           7     158   320   42   13    4

          14     257    573   49   18   25
          21     123    279   36   17    6
          28       2      4    1    1    0
       Total     582   1274  152   55   35

           Score : 308,308
             Rig : FT 920 80(WTTS)

        Antennas : MINI BEAM 10,15,20
        CUSHCRAFT MA80/40 VERT

         Soapbox : 27 HRS OP.GOOD CONDTIONS HAD GREAT FUN AGAIN THIS YEAR SOME PROBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE!!!!.HAD  PEACE AND QUIET IN THE NEW SHACK IN THE GARDEN BLISS!!! THANK YOU TO ALL FOR CALLING AND SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE 73S

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2003-09-27        Signature :