[RTTY] no rtty sweepstakes

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Tue Sep 27 11:52:41 EDT 2005

We already have the RTTY Roundup.

I agree with Waldemar, seems like a whole weekend US only rtty contest seems like it may
be overkill.

The contest that I always thought would be fun...would be a 3 or 5 man team contest.
3 or 5 US station team up, work everybody, combine logs and discount dupes.
Score would be total multipliers X combined totals qsos minus dupes.
Not sure how the non USA could form teams, maybe 3 or 5 guys in same zone???? or
continent???

Could be a lot of interesting choice of team members...
Sure wouldn't like to be the contest committee member checking the logs though. :-(((

A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.