[RTTY] ÄRTTYÅ CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY entry

Jan Palmquist jan.palmquist at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Sep 28 01:51:08 EDT 2005

Hi

SP7DQR has made a few conversion programs that can be useful, check

http://sp7dqr.waw.pl/eng/index_en.html

Maybe you have to handle state/province manually.

You will find a Cabrillo template on

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/cqww-rtty.txt

I don't think you neeed to have all in the exakt position
but I think you have to have it almost correct.

The CQ robot that confirms the cabrillo entry is a bit
particular in how the log looks, especially the header, and
you normally have to resumit it once or twice before the
log is accepted.

You don't have to calculate the exact score, it will be
calculated by the log check computer anyway. I suppose any
number will do.

73's de Jan - SM5FUG