[RTTY] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY entry

Graeme Caselton gcaselton at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 22:14:38 EDT 2005

Many thanks to everyone for the suggestions and offers of help. I
want to do an entry for this comp [the biggest I've done so far],
some I'm using three methods to see what happens.

[1] Jim AD1C is doing a conversion using Writelog.
[2] I've got a copy of adif2cabr111.zip from the suggested website
and I'll try that.
[3] I'm playing with Excel search/replace etc on the ADI file.

Using Jim's work as the 'formal entry', I want to see how close I can
get to Jim's result with methods [2] and [3].

Going forward to the day the PII/PK-232 gets replaced with a
P4/Soundcard, which RTTY package offers a good contest RTTY front-end
given that I use DXKeeper for my logbook, and would need to import
the resulting contest log into that? People seem to be split between
N1MM and Writelog.

Thanks again,

Graeme
G6CSY