[RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 10:56:47 EST 2006

I have heard that latest version 10.58e requires Service Pack Two something from Microsoft.
  If you do not have that "Pack", then version 10.58e does Not work.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  The PRO III is added to the latest released version 10.58e which is available on the Downloads page of the WriteLog website:

http://www.writelog.com/downloads.htm

I've been using the PRO II setting and changing the address in the radio to match the PRO II. I've not tried the PRO III setting
yet as I'm still off the air with no radio connected.

73, Don AA5AU