[RTTY] EA RTTY Contest - Claimed score and some notices

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 21:10:04 EDT 2006

To: 3830 at contesting.com
cc: v49a at yahoo.com
From: v49a at yahoo.com
Subject: EA RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOAB HP

                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN30
Operating Time (hrs): 19:19

   80:   65    31
   40:  149    62
   20:  319   100
   15:   22    20
   10:    1     2
-------------------
Total:  556   215  Total Score = 333,465

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was confused by that darn time changes, and lost 45 minutes in the very
beginning of the Contest.
Basically, did the same like in the last year, but conditions seem to be worse,
hopefully we are on the bottom now and next year will go up with the propgation.
Did the new One for me - E21YDP.
Can't beleive, I missed Phil, GU0SUP on 40 meters - I went to bed just 9 minutes
before GU0SUP showed up on the Cluster.
  Alex, K2PAL who is my friend, he easily worked on 100 watts VK6HD and VK6DU on 40 meters - I did not. Bravo, Alex! How come, I did not see Mike, hugh?

Well, I passed 20K Mark of RTTY Contest QSO's during this Contest, since I began RTTY in 2003 in CQ RJ RTTY, sitting in the attic in the coop in Bayside, NY which we used to own. Time is passing buy really fast, for sake.
Yes, I must notice the great acivity of EA stations - appreciate that a lot!

Best wishes to all and see you guys in SP RTTY DX and then, in Dayton 2006 RTTY
Forum. I will be celebrating my 47th Birthday right there, woops.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D