[RTTY] WAS #429

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Apr 3 19:12:21 EDT 2006

Just for info.
I got WAS Basic #51,857, RTTY #420 in the mail the other day.
So less than 100 since May 2001
Both were all LoTW qsls.

A couple of rtty band endorsements also.
And need just 1 or 2 rtty states on a couple other bands.
Actually have a dozen 160 rtty states so far.
But that may take awhile.

Fortunately, my shack is so small I have to exit just to reach into my pocket.
This is good because...I won't be tempted to spend money for any certificates, no where to
put them. LOL