[RTTY] SP DX Contest

Alan Realey wb2jep at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 19:12:14 EDT 2006

-+- SPDX RTTY Contest -+-

Sponsored by the Polish Radiovideography Club

CALL: WB2JEP                        USA                               Country

                   QSOs                  Points              DX:                  Provinces

80m:           0                  0                  0                  0

40m:           24                154              11                3

20m:           16                97                9                  0

15m:           0                  0                  0                  0

10m:           0                  0                  0                  0

Total:          40                  251                  20                  3

Continents:                    5 (AS EU SA NA AF )

Total multipliers:                  23

Score:                           28865

Station Description:

Antenna(s):

Operators:

Remarks: very poor condx but had some fun giving out points. Didn't spend much time operating, even though we had heavy rain here in NJ all day. Condx can only improve! (I hope).