[RTTY] 5Band WAS for RTTY

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 17:26:07 EDT 2006

I want to complete Mixed Mode 5 Bands WAS (well, 90 percents QSO's are in RTTY) using hybrid-Lotw and paper QSL's.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Dick Kriss <aa5vu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  > Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Andrei Nevis
> Subject: [RTTY] 5 BANDS WAS - CQ
>
> Hello folks,
> I managed to complete WAS RTTY via LOTW, now "dreaming" about 5 BANDS WAS.

I was not aware that the ARRL offered a 5BWAS with a RTTY endorsement? I
managed 5BWAS in 1979 but was under the impression it could not be endorsed.
Maybe this is something new with LoTW?

73, Dick AA5VU
A reformed and recovering WAS Junkie

5BWAS No 544 12 Meter WAS No 06
CW WAS 17 Meter WAS (just missed the 1st 10)
RTTY WAS No 54 160 Meter WAS No 295
HF Packet WAS No 05 DXCC for RTTY No 1397