[RTTY] ezmaster

ct3fq ct3fq at ct3team.com
Tue Aug 15 13:45:41 EDT 2006

Chris wrote:

>Anyone use one or have experience with an ezmaster setup?
>
>Single USB connection to control two rigs sounds intriguing.
>
>Thanks-
>Chris
>KB5U

Hi Chris,
I use an Ezmaster but it doesn't work  rtty with one USB.
Only a French  software called Wintest  can work with one USB and 2
radios but it doesn't work RTTY. The others contest  softwares  don't
have (yet) the ezmaster interface setup.
If you want to play RTTY  with it,  you have to connected one radio to
an USB and another to a  COM.
It controls the PTT, the FSK keys and have an excellent stereo audio
interface,   but you have to use a compatible Full-duplex stereo sound
board to make SO2R with one PC.
It's an excellent toy for SSB or CW contests but not for RTTY.
Hope this helps