[RTTY] SARTG N5ZM SOSB/40 HP

Earl n5zm at adxa.org
Mon Aug 21 14:00:48 EDT 2006

                     SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: N5ZM
Operator(s): N5ZM
Station: N5ZM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

    80:
    40:  88   1050    36
    20:
    15:
    10:
-------------------------
Total:  88   1050    36  Total Score = 37,800

Club:

Comments:

Just was able to play a little at the start. Then had computer problems Saturday
AM so didn't get to enter any more of the test.

The Q's Friday evening were hard to come by as I witnessed a lot of QSB and
summertime QRN sometimes S9+. Needed a lot of repeats especially for EU.

I think WL was scoring wrong as it was giving me 10 points for other USA and
only for 5 land did it give me the 5 points per QSO. I thought you were to get
5 points for any in your own country.

Earl N5ZM..

Earl F. Smith - N5ZM

PO Box 20065