[RTTY] PROPAGATION REPLY

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Aug 25 13:19:41 EDT 2006

I'm a dummy.
I've been a ham for 40 years and the only thing I know....or really care to know is:
>From the Father Quido Ponzini, 10 minute University Physics class.

turn on rig....if I hear many different dx stations...and they hear me...
PROP IS GOOD

turn on rig.....if I do NOT hear dx stations, and more than likely they couldn't hear
me...
PROP IS BAD

one other thing I know...that I can get up-to-the hour prop numbers via any cluster node,
so I really don't need them from numerous reflectors that are non propagation specific.

Mississippi State Motto: Come And Feel Better About Your Own State