[RTTY] SCC RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP Contest

Dick Kriss aa5vu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 26 14:45:17 EDT 2006

The bands are not that great but the good news is the number of new
stations.  The exchange for the SCC (Slovenia Contest Club) RTTY contest is
RST and four-digit number of the year the amateur radio license was FIRST
officially issued (e.g. 599 1983) to the operator.

It has been nice to see a number of 2004, 2005 and 2006 stations.  Yes,
there are some OM, like me, but it is refreshing to see new RTTY call signs.

I am just doing a part time effort and it has been fun.

73, Dick AA5VU

See rules at
http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/rtty/htmlrules.htm