[RTTY] 756 PRO III with MMTTY Help

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Sun Aug 27 21:07:30 EDT 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:16:54 +0200, "ik0yvv at libero.it"
 <ik0yvv at libero.it> wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>I'm firing the IC 756 PRO III as second radio for the upcoming CQRJ but before starting the work i think i have a problem with the usual interface i use with my other icom (ic781).
>Untill now i used the PRO III with his own decoder and with his buffer, but i'm sure to have read that the pro 756 need a special interface to be used in tx fsk with common sound blaster program .... can somebody help me? I thanks in advance.Read you soon.
>Marco,IK0YVV

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

I'm using a '756 PRO III with the same com port interface I have used
for at least ten years. It is essentially the one described in the
MMTTY help files. Tell us more about yours, specifically:

1. How are you doing TX/RX control? Hardware or software?
2. FSK or AFSK?
3. Describe the connections for each of the above; com ports, pin
numbers, etc.

And we'll see if we can figure it out.

--
Bill, W6WRT