[RTTY] sorry for off topic but

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Aug 30 15:28:12 EDT 2006

figured that these two lists would have the most computer people.

Does anyone make an adapter to put on the end of that 3 prong type power cords you get
with computer equipment so that I could use them as short extension cords.
Over the years, I've accumulated quite a few.

I know I could get connectors at  H-depot, but this way I'd still have it to replace a
computer power cord if needed.

Looked through Grainger, and didn't see anything.

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own.