[RTTY] Cabrillo to ADIF Converter

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Thu Aug 31 14:37:30 EDT 2006

the format cabrillo is different according to the Contest.
If you say me that contest corresponds to cabrillo to turn him I can
make a small program for its Macintosh.
You also can prove my simple programs for Macintosh "RYTelnet" &
"WasMap". He can download it from my Web.
(sorry by my bad English)

I Love my Mac

73's de Roberto
EA2RY