[RTTY] Have RTTY ops become SSB ops?

Ed k4sb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 15:36:02 EST 2006

"Ekki Plicht (DF4OR)" wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 December 2006 16:04, Barry wrote:
> > Listening to the VU7 pileup on 20m this morning.
> > He calls CQ NA, EU still calls.
> > He comes back and gives a report to K9RB 3 times within 10 minutes >> and hundreds keep calling.

I think one of the gys hit it on the head when he says it just a
common lack of courtsy.

Now, there is one solution. When all of EU ( or any other keep calling
away, just work them. And write down the call. Notice I did not say
log them.

When the card comes from them, just return it "not in log".

Perhaps if this approach was published on the Daily DX and other
sites, there should be no misunderstanding. Call out of order and
you're toast!

73
Ed