[RTTY] Have RTTY ops become SSB ops?

va3dx at sympatico.ca va3dx at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 14 21:14:02 EST 2006

Do a test like I did this morning on the VU7 pileup.....

When he responds to someone, listen up and do
a number guess on the amount of people who start calling again

My God cant be that many bad packet ops ???

People dont give a S**T anymore, is ok to be crude,
rude and stupid , since it seems alot of other folks
are the same.

Guess I'm discouraged that so many cant operate
their radios in a courteous manner...

Ask K9RB , the VU7 made 3 attempts yesterday on
RTTY to get his confirmation...  Why ??
I listened , everyone started calling on his freq, causing
qrm for the VU7...

No more CW requirement, dumbed down exams etc..
I suppose we cant complain ....

Glenn VA3DX