[RTTY] TARA Melee Scores Needed...

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 13:26:13 EST 2006

Greeting's:

I want to thank "ALL" of you that already took the time to submit your  score
for the recent TARA RTTY Melee held back on Dec 2. To date we've received  a
good amount of scores but we still need to hear from more of you.

I hope that I can appeal to those of you that kind of think to yourself,  why
bother, my score isn't that import. I'm also sure we have a good number that
just feel their score was so small that it's kind of embarrassing to submit.
Well, get that thought out of your head! I think I can safely speak for every
 contest when I say, "No score is either TOO BIG or TOO SMALL!" They're all
import!!

If the growth of the TARA Melee is going to continue we're going to  need
your help right now. I've been looking at the scores that we've already  received
and believe me when I say, "we're totally grateful for every score  we've
received." However, I want to beat last years banner year. I've always  felt if
we can get just one more log over the prior year's score that we've done  our
job. So, please help me if you will. I need as many of you as possible to
submit your scores on our special online score submission page at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html)

It will take you maybe 5 minutes to complete the score submission form and
you will be doing us a great favor. Also, keep in mind that we DO NOT require
you to forward us your contest log. You hold on to your personal log until
"ALL"  the scores have been posted and finalized, just in case we do need to look
your  log over. Otherwise, we just need for you to take a few minutes right
now and  submit that score. All scores must be submitted by December 31, 2006.

You can review "ALL" of the scores that have been submitted already at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html)

Keep in mind that the we review all the scores that are submitted for
possible errors before they are posted to our web site. If you send a score in  and
don't see it immediately that's the reason why. Usually Ernie Mills, WM2U,
updates the scores each night.

Thank You for reading this message and please help us out. If I can assist
you in any way simply drop me an e-mail and I'll get back to you as soon as
possible.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
_ny2u at n2ty.org_ (mailto:ny2u at n2ty.org)