[RTTY] Secondary PCI-Serial Card Instead of USB

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 22 13:19:06 EST 2006

I use a 4-port serial board by Byterunner.  It's model PCI-400HS-9 and works great.

It's the first card shown at http://www.byterunner.com/byterunner/category=4+Serial+(RS-232)+PCI-bus+cards/exact_match=exact

And they also have a 4 port low profile PCI card model PCI-400LP (last card shown).

73, Don AA5AU