[RTTY] Help me decide between two rigs

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Thu Feb 2 16:09:32 EST 2006

At 07:51 PM 2/1/2006, Doug Hall wrote:
"I work mostly RTTY and CW. If you have direct experience with both of
these rigs and would like to tell me which one you chose and why, I'd
appreciate an email. I've found LOTS of folks who will swear by either
radio, but very few who have actually used both."

Absolutely one sure way of generating multiple opinions....ask the
reflector?
If anyone/everyone doesn't recommend their present rig, then they must not
have the right one? Personally, if I didn't think my present rig, was the
best, for me, I would be in the market for whatever I thought would be best?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW