[RTTY] What is MINIRTTY?

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:54:29 EST 2006

On 2/2/06, John Becker <w0jab at big-river.net> wrote:
> At 07:45 PM 2/2/06, you wrote:
>
> >It defines MTTY as 45 baud RTTY with a 23 Hz shift.
>
> And the reason for it is ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Assuming those of us who posted comments against the ARRL's proposal
to allow email robots to take over the phone bands ... um, I mean,
"regulate by bandwidth" ... do NOT prevail, then 23 Hz-shift RTTY can
be used anywhere  on any HF band since it fits in 200 Hz ...  :-)

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin