[RTTY] WF1B adif utility

kk5oq@datastar.net kk5oq at datastar.net
Fri Feb 3 17:52:21 EST 2006

Thanks for all the replies and suggestion's.
The error I am getting when running wf1b adif utility is
" Conversion failed "
" Error Message: unable to open input file 1 "
Thought maybe there was some switch and or command string you put after
the adifconv.exe when you ran it.
I don't have the .doc (helpfile) that I thought came with v5.xx.
Only about 50k more q's to upload to LotW !
73's
charles/kk5oq