[RTTY] Getting tqsl to sign Cabrillo files

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 4 13:14:38 EST 2006

John,

Thanks for the clarification.  Good thing I uploaded my AA5VU.log Cabrillo
file with the BARTG-SPRINT before I got involved trying to upload the same
log to LoTW.  I had to change BARTG-SPRINT to BARTG-RTTY to get the ARRL
tqsl application to let me sign the log so it could be upload to LoTW.

Thanks for the clarification. I was wrong in saying BARTG expected them to
be the same.  I suggest you contact ARRL or someone at
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/ to have the BARTG-SPRINT added to the
list.

73, Dick AA5VU