[RTTY] MixW Macros

Thomas Giella KN4LF flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 10:39:38 EST 2006

I'm just getting around to setting up macros by mode and wonder if the macros by mode are only accessible via the F keys or if the macros can be displayed in the macro buttons too?

Also anyone have their contest macros set up under List of contests under View and Contest mode...? If so would someone mind emailing me their MixContests .ini file that I can customize to my liking?

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf at arrl.net