[RTTY] Contesting again

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 12:43:00 EST 2006

After not being able to work RTTY since last August, I am finally back in
action again. I have been trying out new programs. I used MixW for the BARTG
and XE RTTY contests.

BARTG   QSO = 92  for 13,950 points

FMRE-Mexico  QSO = 102 for 8712 points.

Not a big effort. But it sure is great to be back in the pile ups.  At this
time I can only run a maximum of 40 watts for digital modes. I hope my small
effort gave a few points to those who go all out for a contest.

A big THANK YOU to NOEL,  VE2RYY,  for his excellent help in getting the
MixW contest program to work for me. The RTTY gang is great for helping
someone who asks for help.

I hope to get a shot at 3Y0X on RTTY. I have Peter-1 confirmed from the
previous DXpedition on 6 bands for CW and will only try them on RTTY or
PSK31, whichever they use.

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net