[RTTY] 3Y0X says RTTY tomorrow

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:24:49 EST 2006

On 2/10/06, Don Reed <deuxfox at earthlink.net> wrote:
> LOL Hope they will not complicate the contesting operation on my end.
> Although they said RTTY (Digital) modes would be primarily on 30 and 20.
> Their SSB signal last night on 20 was phenomenally loud here in NYC. Good
> luck to all, like me, who need them desperately on rtty.

I just worked them on 20m SSB at 2200 CST ...  Only guys on the band.
Spent all weekend chasing them instead of working in WPX.  Did manage
to pick up two other new ones, though, so I'm happy.

At this rate, I'll have DXCC in a year!! :-)

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin