[RTTY] Was I the only one that worked 3Y0X in CQWPXRTTY

KH6GMP kh6gmp at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 09:31:41 EST 2006

Was I the only one to work 3Y0X on rtty in the contest?
I wasnt very active in CQWPX RTTY this weekend but did end up with 100
Qs, but I worked the 3Y0X on 20m RTTY at 1738z Saturday.   I was beaming
south looking for long path to EU to open and calling CQ, never did hear
the EU opening but the 3Y0X called me, gave me 01 for the number.   I
was thinking "pirate" but then late last night I went to the searchable
log page they are running and found my call in there for that 20m RTTY qso.

73 ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP