[RTTY] Was I the only one that worked 3Y0X in CQWPXRTTY

JE Brown W4LC at fuse.net
Mon Feb 13 17:31:00 EST 2006

Speaking of funny/dicey sports, there was something going on.  I wonder if
anyone else noticed.  Upon clicking on various spots, the rig was shifted to
the same frequency, i.e. 14.086.4.  The station actually camped on this
frequency for virtually the entire contest was T77CD.  This happened time
and time again, and finally I wrote down a few of the calls which were
spotted on this frequency. They were not there, but T77CD was.  These were:

VY2LI
AI4ME
KC2E
AD7BN

There were many more before these.   Was someone inadvertantly spotting
stations that worked T77CD, or was someone trying the direct traffic to
T77CD?

Jim   W4LC