[RTTY] HF-2V or HF-6V

af2c@njdxa.org af2c at njdxa.org
Tue Feb 14 09:10:18 EST 2006

I may be partial, but have found that the Butternut Antennas perform very
well and have performed well under the most adverse conditions for
DXepeditions and personal use.

My secondary antenna is an HF9V here is Florida and have used it for all
modes.  It has withstood many hurricanes over the past decade.

The Gap antennas reportedly have mixed reviews.  You question has been
posed on one the DX reflectors a number of times.

Cushcraft Verticals are OK when it comes to ease of assembly, Field Day but
all more of a compromise antenna than the others.

73,
jay