[RTTY] TS-2000 & RTTY

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Wed Feb 15 08:42:19 EST 2006

Hello Craig.
I am using the TS-2000 on RTTY with RCKrtty and a PTC-II in FSK.
The TS-2000 is a good radio for me on RTTY, I am using FSK to be
able to use the sharp 250Hz filter. In AFSK you can not.
In SSB mode LoCut is 1000Hz and HiCut 1400Hz.

The TS-2000 stay cold during RTTY contest.
Good luck, 73
de Claude VE2FK