[RTTY] HOLY CRAP, I WON SOMETHING ! ! ! !

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 10:08:41 EST 2006

Hey Jacob, Congratulations!
  I was excited the same way two years ago, when out of the blue I found pretty Certificate for the NAQP RTTY - my very first Certificate for RTTY mode.
  Just do not forget to put it into the Frame and hang it to the wall, like I did! :)
  I have you in my Logs many times already, will see you later!
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D (ex NC2N)

K8JWT <k8jwt at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Being a new contester this may not be of any interest to you old timers so
please forgive my excitement.

Was looking at the ARRL logs received for the ARRL RTTY Round-up and for the
state of West Virginia I think I have won the state?!?!?!? The only other WV
state listed has 580 points and I had 12600 points.

So if I am not mistaken I will get a certificate for hig score in my class
(SOAB-LP) for the state of West Virginia.

As I said before, please excuse my excitement but this was my first ever
serious attempt at a RTTY contest since getting General Class ticket in
September 2005!

Sorry for the ranting & raving, feeling better now. . .

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT