[RTTY] WOW 3Y0X IN LOG

ve7cus@mac.com ve7cus at mac.com
Wed Feb 15 15:30:05 EST 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 10:56 AM, Dick White wrote:

> I chased 3Y0X all day Tuesday on 20 meters and could not work them.
> I chased
> them all morning today, Wednesday, on 15 meters and was unable to
> work them.
> Shut down and went to the store for the XYL and had lunch. At 1825z
> I turned
> on the rig just as 3Y0X said "up up". I sent my call, up 5, and he
> came
> right back to me. What a thrill that was.

I worked them on 17m yesterday. After calling for about 3/4 hr I had
to take care of something outside and then came back in and heard
them still on so I went to the radio and gave them a call and got a
response immediately. I was using my TS-940SAT into an 80 m loop
using Chen's wonderful cocoamodem software.

Darrel
VE7CUS