[RTTY] First Call -- 2006 ARRL RTTY Roundup

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:18:56 EST 2006

This is my first solicitation for the following.  Pictures of you in your
station during 2006 RTTY Roundup.  And any other material about the 2006
contest you might want to send.  I am again doing the QST article and the
Web Based www.arrl.org web report.  I don't pick the pictures that get
published, but antenna only pictures never do make it in the final.  They
want to see your mug's !!

If any of you would like to join the list of contributors for my Web based
sidebar's please get in touch with me.  ws7i  at my normal ewarg.org email
address please.  Do not reply to this gmail address or via arrl.net as I
can't grab those as easily from the 1'000s of messages.

I have in the past had a number of offers of things that didn't quite
materialize so have started the solicitation a bit earlier this year while
the contest is fresh in your minds.  Club activity reports are also
appreciated.

Jay WS7I