[RTTY] comments/questions of widow of W0ETC

Robert Ruvolo ki6dy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 19:03:07 EST 2006

Myself and several (5) other hams have sponsored  for the year 2006, and will continue in the future to sponsor, the ARRL  RTTY Roundup Plaque for Low Power in the Midwest division. No need for  any other assistance in this regard, it's our privilege.

  73 de Bob (KI6DY)

JOHN DOBSON <w8wej at citynet.net> wrote:  please note the measage below which was sent to me by sharon, widow of larry, w0etc--
could some one on the reflector respond to her and also this reflector on what has been done, and any opertunity to do more
thanks  john w8wej