[RTTY] AA5AU off the air (temporarily)

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 25 10:29:55 EST 2006

I'll probably not be taking part in NAQP today.  If so, only on a limited basis.

In the next week I have to remove everything from the inside of the house so it
can finally be remodeled after Katrina damage.  I'll be moving into our FEMA
trailer on March 6.  I suppose it's may be possible to set a station up in the
garage, but I doubt there will be room after everything else is put in there.

Hopefully I'll be back on the air in early April.  I have a lot of do, so if you
sent me an E-mail, please be patient on the reply.

73, Don AA5AU