[RTTY] DIN stands for....?

Ed k4sb at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 25 12:24:24 EST 2006

Bill Turner wrote:
> Molex works for me too with one teeny exception for homebrewers. All
> of them I've seen need a square or rectangular mounting hole, a
> homebrewers nightmare. Have they ever made one which can be mounted
> in a round hole?
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT
--------------
I have made several square holes for Molex pins, using a Dremel
cutting
blade and a very fine cutting wire commonly used for surgical
applications. It's still a nightmare.

I don't know if Greenlee still sells chassis cutters for square holes.
They used to, as I have a 1" model. Drill a hole in the center, feed
the
nut through, screw on the cutter section, and start turning.

73
Ed