[RTTY] digital Interface?

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Mon Feb 27 13:47:08 EST 2006

Hello Clint.
For sure the MicroHam microKeyer interface does it all.
It use the USB connection on your computer.
It has builtin CW Keyer and Interface with AMP. QSK Keying.
The CW Keyer is working even with the computer off.
It will do AFSK or FSK in RTTY.
I am very happy with it.

Get the manual from the microHam site.

73 de Claude VE2FK