[RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG HNY

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Jan 1 08:30:11 EST 2006

Hi all, and a very Happy New Year to everyone!

Things weren't so good for me, as my wire antennas have been battered by the
strong winds here, and one end has come loose causing the G5RV and the L to
droop quite low, hence the poor signal from me.
I'll have to get them sorted before next weekend! Just have to wait for the
winds to die down a bit first.

Anyway, it was fun, and a great chance to wish everyone a very good New Year
on air.
I started a bit late, as I couldn't quite make it out of bed for 8am,
although there were still a few stations audible on 80m.
I heard WA2ETU very clearly on 80m about an hour after sunrise here, which
was a surprise, but couldn't get heard.

My efforts are as follows:
Band      QSO          Pts         Mults
80             3              3             2
40            29            29            19
TOTAL     32            32            21

Claimed score: 672

Thanks to all for the points and the fun
73 de Phil GU0SUP