[RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup

Tyler Stewart k3mm at verizon.net
Sun Jan 1 15:44:29 EST 2006

Wouldn't it be: TOOAPTAPTAPT ?  (The dash is a shifted A if I remember
correctly)

Most of us recognize the correct numbers in this case are the ones directly
above the letter keys for what appears on the screen.

So Q=1, W=2, etc.  Pretty easy once you get the hang of it, but for those
that don't keyboard, it could take a lot of extra time.

Ty K3MM