[RTTY] 8R1ZUM

Ken K7ZUM Ken.Knopp at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 16:51:07 EST 2006

Hi Jim, and all,

                  Below is pretty true, I will be trying to apply for the
call 8R1ZUM,
if I get that call, I will be signing with it, if I can not get this call,
or no call, I
will be signing portable..................... again,  as 8R1/K7ZUM
If all goes good, I will be on for many full days before the contest.mostley
40,20,15.
and if possible, 10 mtrs (might be a waste of time at this point in the
cycle)
Will be taking my K2, laptop,MMTTY,small Amp, and using just a single
Butternut HF6V.
will be on this weekend for RTTY RU using the above setup, want to work out
any bugs
before hand.  QSL to my callbook address

73 de K7ZUM
Ken in Gres"HAM"  Ore