[RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup N5UWY/9 Single Op LP

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:20:51 EST 2006

(when I posted via the 3830 web form, I put /8 ... oops)

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N5UWY/9
Operator(s): N5UWY
Station: N5UWY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lombard, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21.33

------------
   80:  144
   40:  108
   20:  126
   15:   83
   10:    0
------------
Total:  461  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 21  Total Score = 32,270

Club:

Comments:

XP fixed my MMTTY crashing issue, so there was a lot less
stress/aggravation this time!  80 was pretty good on Sat night.
Highlight was working ZL2AMI.

Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin