[RTTY] Re Jules W2JGR SK

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Jan 10 13:35:07 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am very saddened by the passing of Jules, as not only did we have a dozen
or so contacts on RTTY, but I had a wonderful email from him when I took
over his weekly slot for the VK2SG RTTY DX Notes.

Curiously, yesterday, I actually clicked on the links to the TCDXA site that
Don pointed out, and was reading all about Jules in the September and
December issues of their newsletter.

Here is another call that should be remembered in the annals of RTTY.

Rest in Peace Jules,

Phil GU0SUP