[RTTY] NAQP RTTY on NCDXF Beacon]

Wolf (DL6JZ) dl6jz at t-online.de
Wed Jan 11 03:30:33 EST 2006

Hi Robert,

thank you for your interest in this problem.

There are radios on the market wich have a menue item that corrects the
special offset of  the rtty mark tone.  In my case it is the FT-1000MP
and I know that there are many other radios with the same feature. I had
a Kenwood TS-570 some time ago and I am quite sure that there I had this
feature too. But you have to go into the menue and select it. The
default setting is as you described.

If you are running FSK this frequency problem doesn't depend on how you
generate the RTTY signal, by a hardware TNC or by software. It depends
only on your radio!

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ