[RTTY] SRARS UKDX contest

f6irf@free.fr f6irf at free.fr
Wed Jan 11 10:55:28 EST 2006

For information, sent this message to SRARS today...
They can always reply here...

Btw saw that the FMRE 2005 contest results are available on their site, with the
proper SO1R/SO2R categories this year. http://www.fmre.org.mx/

To:  srars at srars.org
Subject:  Re UK-DX contest
Hi,
Saw that you published rules and dates for the 2006 UKDX contest...

I took part in the 2005 edition, but looking on your site I can't find any
published result (and unless mistake not either for the 2004 edition).
This is unfair for the participants who have invested time and energy in this
contest...
Publish the results in a timely manner is the minimum respect that a participant
expect from a contest sponsor.

In consequence, I regret to inform you that:
1) I will not take part in the 2006 edition, nor in any of the SRARS contest
2) I will encourage other RTTY contesters to do the same...

Your contest has already been removed from DJ3NG contest calendar, and I think
it is fully justified...
Please refrain from organizing contests if you are not capable of handling the
minimum service to the participants.

An unhappy contester.
Patrick / F6IRF